Saturday, April 21, 2012

Holland 2012

Saturday April 14
We ate breakfast; I packed for the next part of the trip to Hungary. We took a walk into the village, shopped, looked, talked, and enjoyed the lovely morning and delightful company. I look forward when we can see each other and share time once again.
Els dropped me at the airport where I changed my flight coming back to Minneapolis. I received an e mail from Vera and Timi my friends in Hungary. They had contacted the Hungarian Florist Association, lucky for me there was a program/meeting on Wednesday April 18, the day I planned to return to Minneapolis. They invited me to take part as a stage presenter, is an honor to be invited. Vera and Timi worked out the details with the officials of the association. I changed my flight to the next day April 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment