Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3, 2012
   Riona and I drove to Tukums, a city an hour or so from Riga where students were creating for the city festival of roses this coming weekend.The students were creating masks,wreaths and hanging gardens from greens, hay, straw,green and blooming plants,mosses. I will post pictures when they are finished. We will  be creating these  in classes. I was struck with their creativity and cleaver designs.We drove home to Riga to a going away party--with plenty of food, sharing and fun.

   Thank you to those of you that traveled with me. Please let me know what you like to hear about and see in this blog. Sharing what you want to know is the most important to me.

   July 4 my flight leaves here at 11:30 on Baltic Air to Amsterdam,3 hour layover,9 hour flight home.Home for the fireworks on 4th of July. Hooray!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment