Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bridal Bouquet Design Class

Thank you to all of you for the really creative Bridal Bouquet Design class this week. I am amazed with your creativity, you each take the products and truely create something custom and beautiful I have said it before and over and over how privileged I am being able to learn from and teach you.
We shared the days creating composite designs, Tussy Mussy, double cascade, grouping,crescents on the flat cane armature. There are times when you all look at me as I am asking you to do something strange " out of your box" and I am. That is why we call it a class. This is where you learn to trust yourself and your talent. This is where you can make a learning opportunity out of everything we do.

Check with Cheryl at 613-362-3133 or cstaniusdeiman@koehlerdramm.com about availability in the three day Ceremony class, decorating the church and reception designs for that wedding.

See you then.
AA

No comments:

Post a Comment