Monday, November 7, 2011

11/7

This morning I was up early taking a nice walk, watching where I was going, stayed on my path and succeeded in not being lost. Yippee
We went to Writtle college this morning , floristry classes were in session. It was great being there again after 3 years, not much has changed in the classrooms, but everything has changed, know what I mean.It is a beautiful facility . Then I was able to share some time and talk to the technicians, lecturers, and staff of the school, see the school store and processing areas.Really wonderful day.
Ann took me to The Beehive Florist here in Chelmsford before we came home. Beautiful shop, great staff, friendly and talented.
We came home, started dinner and went out to transplant some trees for the church for the wedding on Saturday. It is chilly, but rather beautiful. Having my habds in the dirt that smelled so good was fun. Ann and I laughed and hav fun.
Tomorrow we are back to London to wholesale houses to choose flowers for the wedding. Wednesday I will be doing a program at the University of Grennich. I will be at The Academy of Flowers at Covent Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment