Sunday, November 6, 2011

11/6 Chelmsford , Essex, England

November 6, 2011, today is my son BJ's birthday. Happy Birthday BJ. I think this may be the first birthday we have not been together. OH well I was there for the first one.
After a lovely night sleep I was up for a walk. I went for a half an hour, staying to the left all of the way out into the country road back to another area. When I turned around to come home, staying to the right I was lost. The English countryside, flowers, trees activity tool a hold of me, captured me right into it all. I walked and walked, finally asking a lovely lady where Broomfield, The Parsonage Farm is?? Her husband bowls with Ann, she turned me around, I was headed towards London. She walked with me and headed me the direction of home. It was a beautiful walk.
The minute I arrived home we left for London, Columbia Road Flower market. An outdoor market where they sell flowers on the street to everyone, yelling out specials. One seller was saying he must pay the rent tomorrow to buy from him. Another was saying the other sellers are selling junk, his are the best. Flowers, plants, trees, anything fresh.
Behind the street market were darling shops of every type food, gift, garden, coffee, custom made clothing.
We stopped at this little coffee market and bakrey for English tea and quiche,and headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment