Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10----I am giddy inside

Hi,
   I received a note from my friend Els that lives in Aalsmeer,she reported the weather is supposed to be warm and sunny on Sunday...we cannot bring the warm weather with us, we can surely flock to it !!! She may join us on our boat cruise on Sunday. Els is a celebrated designer worldwide, AIFD, she teaches each year at the Teleflora Education Center in Oklahoma,and is delightful and brilliant! You will really enjoy her.
   Even if the weather is to warm for us,run to the store to buy some of those handy hand warmers. They are wonderful. A couple of weeks ago in DC I put one under my belt in the back, on top of my shirt. It kept me warm on my lower back throughout my body. Then it slipped in the activity of walking and bending into my rear,down my leg ,into my boot....not on purpose. I then started the process on the other side. New type seat warmer.
   Give your friends and family the blog site address to follow our trip. Jeni has offered to blog the trip for us, with pictures. She has many talents, some others she may want to share with us.
   Mark your luggage well. Lets have a little contest on how well, unique and creative we can mark our luggage...go for it...there will be a prize.
   More tomorrow.
AA

No comments:

Post a Comment