Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 11 Dutch Masters Tour

Oh My, it is almost here, we are almost there.
 I called Verizon, my phone server . the number to call Verizon to talk to someone about service out of the country is 1-800-922-0204. You will ask them to activate your SIM card . They can do it over the phone,activate for a month at a time. Mine starts on midnight of April 11.
I also purchased the Global Data Package for $25.00 for the same time period.This way I can call in Holland and to US.It allows me to e mail. To text when out of the country is additional  50 cents to send and five cents to receive. Calls are $2.49 a minute.Remember this is my server, you will need to check yours.
To purchase a Mobil HotSpot is $20.00 for hook up and $50.00 for service. I asked the young man what he will suggest for his mother to purchase, he said definitely the $25.00  the Global Data Package.
I sent a note to our contact in Holland and asked questions about wifi in the hotel and school. If there is and if there is a cost and what that cost is. I also asked about free wifi at cafes.
There are ATM's all over Holland. I also asked if there is one at the hotel or near.
Keep reading and asking questions.
AA

No comments:

Post a Comment