Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday April 22, 2013 Dutch Masters

To all of the Best Dutch Masters in The United States;
   Thank you all for sharing this phenominal experience and trip.
   Thank you for the Pandora Charms. I will put a picture on the blog when I learn how, really soon. I will kep the card and your words for me forever.
   My heart is full of joy, gratitude,thanks for the great time. I know I hiccuped a couple of times,thank you for understanding and jumping in to help, all of you. You are amazing people,designers,friends. I will always remember you and this trip. The yellow tulip will be in the classroom in a special place to thank you when you come to class and visit me. I will see it every day and relive the advanture with deep gratitude for each of you
   Love AA

No comments:

Post a Comment