Friday, April 19, 2013

Wednesday April 17,2013

Today ,April 17 is my sweet daughters birthday. Happy Birthday Crisi with all of my love.

   On the bus,all on time at 9:30am for coffee at school.
   The instructor today was Erma Mus. Erma demonstrated the morning with European style centerpiece,some chair design .
   After another delightful lunch we entered the design area to make the design. The afternoon was filled with creative renditions of the demonstrated deigns. Every one was very creative,learning and sharing.
   There was an afternoon break each day. I am anxious that my students know that some places give breaks....they do not know that in my classes...oops. Now thy want a kitchen and lunch area at K&D. We ,at work ,have wanted that for years.
   We went back to the hotel for free afternoon.
   Many of the students bring their deigns to the hotel with them. Many took the hand ties to the Senior high rise apartments close to the hotel to share. Some gave  theirs to passerby,the bus driver,the hotel,staff at the school,the town is full of flowers.
    Els stopped by for a few minutes,Dawn gave Els her deign. They were both delighted ,giving and receiving flowers.
   Els and I went for tea,to share precious time together. We could of talked forever. I all of a sudden after setting down became very relaxed. I went to my room,to organize ,and reorganize my luggage. I sat on the bed, laid down and slept or a coupe of hours. Felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment